Toggle Accessibility Tools
This site does not support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser such as: Chrome,
Firefox, Safari (included with Mac OS) or Edge (included with Windows).
- All users are required to attend the Principles of Flow Cytometry discussion class (offered once per month) prior to instrument-specific training.
- A Project Review Meeting is also required prior to setting up the initial instrument-specific training session
- At least 2 initial training sessions are required prior to independent use of the Cytek Aurora spectral cytometer, BD Accuri C6, and BD LSR II.
- A minimum of one training session is required prior to assisted use of the Luminex 200.
- The Core may modify the number of required training sessions and is dependent upon user proficiency.